Find tons of preschool Easter basket fillers under $5 for both boys and girls!
When you have a bunch of Easter baskets to fill, being frugal in the process is something that our Easter bunny needs to do! We have 5 baskets to fill with the new baby this year so I decided to come up with some items under $5 that could be used to fill those baskets.
The list in this post is geared towards your preschool babies aged 3-5. Don’t forget to check out the Infant Basket fillers under $5 if you have a baby under 1. And since we literally still have Halloween candy hanging around our house, I am leaving candy off this list. No need to worry, I am sure some chocolate bunnies will find their way into the baskets but I want to focus on non-candy items for this list.
Affiliate Links are used in this post. A small commission may be paid to me at no extra cost to you and that helps to support this page. Please see my disclosures page for additional information.
Preschool Basket Fillers Under $5:
- Unicorn Sunglasses for Girls and Blue Shark Sunglasses for Boys!
- Crayola Color Wonder Coloring Kits – Baby Shark or Paw Patrol – I love the size of these, great to throw in your purse or diaper bag for restaurant entertainment.
- Play-Doh Multi Pack
- Egg & Chick Shaped Sidewalk Chalk and this Unicorn Horn Chalk is perfect for your Unicorn loving kiddo.
- Bath Crayons
- Crayola Bath Bombs – to turn their bath water fun colors! The pretty colors will look great in a basket too!
- Shark Shaped Water Squirters – Fun for backyard or pool play.
- Toothbrush – A new toothbrush with their favorite Princess on it is required after all that Easter candy! My kids love these light up toothbrushes too.
- Bunny Ears Headband
- Water Bottle with Wonder Woman or Black Panther characters.
- Bunny Kid’s Plate
- Trolls Blind Bag or Ryan’s World Blind Bag – I really do not get the blind bags but my preschooler LOVES them.
- Sand Bucket Set – Fun if you have a summer beach trip planned.
- Mini Sand Vehicles – I am planning to use these in our sand/water table
- Paint Your Own Easter Canvas – They have several different choices, cute inexpensive craft. Add some paint or Markers for a complete Easter Art experience. Only $1 Each!
- Spring Girls Bunny Tee or Boys Bike Riding Shark
- Light Up Bouncy Balls – this comes in a multipack so it is good if you have multiple baskets or Eggs to fill.
- Jelly Bean or Chocolate Bunny Kinetic Sand
- Berenstain Bears & the Easter Story Book – Reminds us of the reason we celebrate Easter
- Emoji Stickers or Spa/Makeup Stickers
- Shopkins – I do not understand the appeal of these either but my 4 year old is obsessed.
- Barbie Color N Style Purse – little purse craft kit that you color and bedazzle
- Confetti Eggs – These look like fun to smash outside!
- Mini Jenga Game
- Crayola Washable Paint
- Baby Doll Play Food
- Hurricane Disk Pool Toy
- Lego Easter Chick Kit
- Sand Tools – Another toy we will use in our sand/water table until our beach vacay
- Silly Scents Markers
- Hatchimals Egg
- Paw Patrol Bubble Glove – Perfect for outdoor fun
- Spring Colored Jump Ropes
- Playground Kickball
- Pool or Outdoor Spash Balls
- Plastic Bat & Ball
- DIY Slime Kit
- DIY Stress Balls
- Jeli Rez Jewelry Making Kit
If you need other ideas, check out this list of personalized items for the Easter basket for kids. And if you have teen girls at your house, here are tons of teen personalized items they will love too.
Have an Infant’s basket to fill? Check this out for practical fillers under $5.