These low carb cookies and cream protein popsicles are a great way to cool off from the heat and indulge in a sweet treat while staying on plan.
Several months ago I bought a cheap mold to make homemade popsicles at home. I really want a Zoku and have been thinking about asking for one for Christmas for the last couple of years. But before I spend that kind of money on a popsicle mold, I figured I would see if I used my $7 set first.
And if we are being truthful, I had only used my cheapo set one time since I bought it months ago. Last weekend as I was decluttering my kitchen cabinets I resolved to use in the next week or donate it and understand that I’m just not a homemade popsicle making girl.
Ya’ll I did it! I made homemade sugar free popsicles! And after eating this cookies and cream protein popsicle, I might just get that Zoku mold after all! It was so good and creamy and brimming with chocolate sandwich cookie flavor!
(Affiliate Links are used in this post. A small commission may be paid to me at no extra cost to you and that helps to support this page. Please see my disclosures page for additional information.)
Low Carb Cookies and Cream Protein Popsicle – THM S
I was trying to decide if these should be called pudding pops or protein pops. Since they don’t actually have pudding in them I decided on the protein option but these have such a rich flavor and creamy texture that it will remind you of a pudding pop vs. an ice pop.
And the prep time is really quick and easy which I can appreciate now that I am making a few more low carb desserts. Why do all the recipes have to have 200 ingredients! I mean I know why – but sometimes I just need easy. And these are fairly simple.
What You Need For Healthy Chocolate Cookies N Cream Popsicles
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt (Two Good Brand)
- THM Cookies N Cream Protein Powder
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- THM Super Sweet (Or other Keto/Low Carb Sweetener to taste)
- High Key Brownie Bites (Join the Protecting Your THM Pennies FB Group to save money on products like this!)
- Popsicle Mold
Making the Greek Yogurt Cookies N Cream Pops
To make the cookies and cream protein popsicle recipe, combine everything but the High Key Brownie bites into a Medium bowl.
Mix until well combined.
Next, crush the High Key cookies and add them to the popsicle mix. Gently fold the brownie bits into the mixture using a spoon.
The mixture will be the consistency of pudding!
Using a spoon, fill your popsicle molds with the cookies n cream mix. Since the mix is so thick, I would gently tap the molds on the counter to get it to go down in the mold which made it easier to fill.
Freeze for a few hours until firm and ready to eat!
I hope you love these Keto/THM S cookies n cream protein popsicle treats as much as we did. I’m starting to think that I am having seasonal confusion because last week I was making a THM Pumpkin Cuffin Dump Cake that was screaming with fall flavors and then today I make popsicles.
I suppose I’m preparing for the late August heat wave we are supposed to have starting tomorrow. Sigh. At least if it has to be hot, I’ve got these yummy protein pops to keep me cool and happy.
Try this THM Cookies N Cream Coffee Frappe this week too for a quick pick me up!
Want More Frozen THM Treats? Of course you do!
- Mango Blender Sorbet – THM E
- Bai Strawberry Lemonade Freeze
- Low Carb Pina Colada Frozen Mocktail
- THM Ice Cream Ideas – Store Bought & Recipes
- 4 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt Two Good Brand
- 1/4 Cup THM Cookies And Cream Pristine Whey Protein Powder (1 scoop)
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Tsp Super Sweet
- 4 High Key Brownie Bites
- Mix all ingredients except the High Key brownie bites in a medium bowl. Make sure your cream cheese is softened so that it will mix easily. m
- Crumble the 4 brownie bites with your hands over the popsicle mixture.
- Using a spoon, gently fold in the cookie/brownie bits.
- Fill your popsicle molds. The mixture will be thick and similar to a pudding consistency. I found it easiest to put a little in the top of the mold and then gently tap the mold on the counter to get the cookies n cream mixture to settle at the bottom of the mold.
- Freeze the popsicles until set - about 4 hours. Yields 4 popsicles in my mold set, it might be different depending on the size of your mold.
Leave a Reply