This Keto double layer pumpkin cheesecake is filled with seasonal fall flavors that your friends and family will love (whether they are off sugar or not).
This keto double layer pumpkin cheesecake is seriously amazing. I have made it twice in as many weeks and it has already been given a spot on our Thanksgiving dessert table this year.
The nutty crust pairs perfectly with the creamy layers of cheesecake and pumpkin flavors.
Wanna know a secret? I used to think that I didn’t like pumpkin. Like at all. Give me all the chocolate and peanut butter but I am skipping right over the pumpkin pie. But for some reason this year all things pumpkin have just been screaming my name.
I’ve made pumpkin spice almonds, a dump Cuffin pumpkin cake, baked pumpkin spice oatmeal, keto peanut butter pumpkin spice cookies, and Aldi Zero Carb Pumpkin Bread roll ups.
After a pumpkin filled few weeks, I guess that I really do like pumpkin. Just no pumpkin pie.
(Affiliate Links are used in this post. A small commission may be paid to me at no extra cost to you and that helps to support this page. Please see my disclosures page for additional information.)
Keto Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
Making this cheesecake takes a bit of time to whip up, time to bake, cool and chill. It is not hard but the steps that you need to take make it great for a weekend or holiday dessert.
I served this to 5 people that are not on Keto / THM and they all loved it. It is one of those desserts that even people that are still eating sugar will love – and that hardly ever happens!
Here is what you need to make this sugar free cheesecake.
Ingredients for Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Blocks Cream Cheese
Maple Extract (you can sub Vanilla but I really think the maple adds so much)
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Making the Pecan Crust
You will start with the crust and this nutty crust makes the entire cheesecake. A bit of crunch and a ton of flavor make this the perfect crust of your keto double layer pumpkin cheesecake.
Add the chopped pecans, cinnamon, sweetener and butter to a blender. Blend until combined.
Spread the pecan mixture into a 9 inch springform pan and bake at 350 Degrees for ten minutes. Allow to cool.
Mixing the Cheesecake Filling
Mix the cheesecake filling ingredients in a stand mixer or with a hand mixture. Remove 1.5 cups of the cheesecake filling and top the crust with it.
Add the pumpkin puree and the pumpkin spice to the remaining cheesecake batter. Mix well and then gently layer the pumpkin mix on top of the cheesecake layer.
Place your keto double layer pumpkin cheesecake into the preheated oven and bake for 35 minutes.
Allow the cheesecake to cool on the counter for about an hour. Finally, move the cheesecake to the fridge and chill for at least 3-4 hours or overnight. You don’t want to shortcut the chill time.
Top with homemade whipped cream or Fat Free Reddi Whip if you are a Trim Healthy Mama DTS.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pulse the pecan pieces, butter, cinnamon and monk fruit in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Spread the pecan crust into a greased 9 inch springform pan or a regular pie pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then allow to cool.
- Decrease the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Add the cream cheese, monk fruit, maple extract and eggs in a bowl. Using your stand mixer or a hand mixer, combine until smooth.
- Take 1.5 cups of the cream cheese mixture and spread it onto the cooled pecan crust.
- Add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to the remaining cheesecake mixture. Mix well.
- Pour the pumpkin cheesecake filling over the top of the plain cheesecake layer.
- Bake the pumpkin cheesecake for 35 minutes or until set in the middle.
- Allow to cool on the counter. Once cool, cover and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with a big dollop of homemade whipped cream or some fat free Reddi Whip.
Leave a Reply