Believe me when I tell you that this Keto peanut butter pie with chocolate cookie crust is a low carb game changer!
The creamy peanut butter filling and oreo style cookie crust will make you feel like you are cheating but you totally aren’t!
Peanut butter has been on my mind lately. Ok, when is it not? I love peanut butter. I’ve been eating eat by the spoonful since I was a little kid.
And since PB has been on my mind, I compiled a list of Keto/Low Carb/ THM approved peanut butter options at the store and then made some amazing buckeye style peanut butter bars. But when I needed one more dessert for Thanksgiving dinner, a pie was the only thing that seemed to fit.
This Keto peanut butter pie with chocolate cookie crust is a no bake dessert that is easy to make & it tastes delicious.
(Affiliate Links are used in this post. A small commission may be paid to me at no extra cost to you and that helps to support this page. Please see my disclosures page for additional information.)
Keto Peanut Butter Pie With Chocolate Cookie Crust (THM S)
To make this Keto peanut butter pie with chocolate cookie crust you will need to make a quick no bake crust and then the creamy peanut butter filling. Chill the pie & you are ready to eat. It’s that easy.
The Chocolate Cookie No Bake Crust
To make the crust, you need the help of a store bought, on plan cookie. If you have never tried the HighKey cookie brand, they are really good as is.
But when you crush them up, add some melted butter & a wasa cracker they turn into the perfect cookie crust.
What you need:
- HighKey Brownie Bites
- Melted Butter
- Light Rye Wasa Cracker
Just dump the brownie bites and Wasa into your blender and crush until they are reduced to crumbs. Add the melted butter to the crumbs and mix.
The batter will look grainy and like a thin store bought frosting for the consistency. Don’t worry, it will work!
Press the pie crust into an aluminum or glass pie plate. Stick it in the fridge or freezer to set up while you make the filling.
Keto/Low Carb Peanut Butter Pie Filling
First, beat the cream cheese until it is whipped and creamy.
Next, you will add in the sugar free peanut butter and Swerve sweetener. Beat until it is all combined.
Finally you will add in the heavy whipping cream. Beat it to combine at first. Then turn the mixer up to high and whip it until it is a thick, whipped cream consistency.
Spread the peanut butter pie filling into the HighKey crust. Refrigerate for about 4-6 hours or overnight.
Serve this Keto peanut butter pie with chocolate cookie crust with homemade whipped cream or FF Reddi Whip if you are a drive thru Sue.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Jif No Sugar Added Peanut Butter (or other sugar free PB)
- 1 cup Swerve Confectioner's
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Peanut Butter Filling
- Melt the butter in a medium bowl.
- Crush the High Key brownie bite cookies and Wasa cracker. Combine them with the butter.The mixture will look grainy and will resemble slightly runny frosting. (don't worry it works!)
- Press the mixture into a standard pie plate and place in the fridge or freezer to set up while you make the peanut butter filling.
- Beat the cream cheese in your stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer.
- Add the peanut butter and Swerve and beat until combined.
- Add the HWC and beat until combined on low & then beat on high to whip it up to a thicker consistency.
- Spread into the High Key cookie Crust. Refrigerate for at least a few hours (best overnight).
- Garnish with homemade whipped cream and Stevia sweetened chocolate chips if desired.
Leave a Reply