These no bake low carb strawberry cheesecake cups are an individual dessert that is easy enough for any day but cute enough to serve to company!
Last summer I made some No Bake Strawberry Cups that I made for my Bunko group. They were so yummy but they weren’t sugar or guilt free.
Months have passed and I didn’t forget them. So I went to work on converting it into a Low Carb & Trim Healthy Mama S friendly dessert recipe.
The good news is that it worked & worked beautifully. I personally think that cheesecake is one of the easiest treats to convert to low carb because it has a similar texture and tastes just like the real thing.
Affiliate Links are used in this post. A small commission may be paid to me at no extra cost to you and that helps to support this page. Please see my disclosures page for additional information.
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Cups – THM S
These individual low carb strawberry cheesecake cups start with a faux graham cracker crust. The cups are then layered with a sugar free no bake cheesecake, diced strawberries, more cheesecake and topped off with a few more strawberries.
And not only are they good, they are so cute too! The perfect little dessert shooter for a small dinner party & my kids like them too.
I have them planned for our Valentine’s dinner at home this year.
What You Need for No Bake Low Carb Cheesecake Cups
Here are the ingredients that you need for these low carb strawberry cheesecake cups.
- Wasa Light Rye Crackers
- Monk Fruit
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Vanilla Sweet Drops
- Fresh Strawberries
- 6 Disposable Cups
Making the No Bake Sugar Free Graham Cracker Crust
To make this low carb graham cracker crust, you will place 6 Light Rye Wasa Crackers into your blender (I break them up a bit first).
Next, add the cinnamon, butter, 2 tbsp of monk fruit & blend until it is in crumb form.
Place two teaspoons of the graham cracker mix into each cup.
Can I Make the No Bake Cheesecake Without the Crust?
Sure! Do whatever you like.
I like the texture of having the crust but it is still yummy without it! I add one extra layer of strawberries at the bottom when I’m skipping the crust.
Mixing the No Bake Sugar Free Cheesecake
The next step in the low carb strawberry cheesecake cups is to make the cheesecake filling. Thankfully you don’t even have to turn on your oven!
Add your softened cream cheese to a mixing bowl and mix for a minute or so until it is whipped. Next, add the remaining monk fruit, heavy whipping cream and Sweet Drops.
Continue whipping the cream cheese mixture until it becomes well mixed and the whipping cream starts to fluff up.
Filling the Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
Place your no bake cheesecake filling into a ziplock bag. Cut off the end and fill each cup about 1/2 way with filling.
Next, add a couple of tablespoons of diced strawberries. Then fill the cups just under the top with additional cheesecake filling. Finish with a few diced strawberries on top.
Cheesecake Chill Time
Move those little cheesecake dessert cups to the fridge and let them chill for at least an hour. Two hours is really my preference.
I think they are best eaten same day because the strawberries are prettier. But I have eaten these a couple of days later & they still taste good, just not as visually appealing.
Want More Low Carb/THM S Desserts?
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Crust
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||1-2 hours|
- 6 Light Rye Wasa Crackers
- 1.5 TBSP Butter
- 1/2 TSP cinnamon
- 2 TBSP Monk Fruit
- 1 Block Cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup Monk Fruit
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 TSP Vanilla Sweet Drops
- 1/2 - 1 Lb Fresh Strawberries
No Bake Sugar Free Graham Cracker Crust
No Bake Low Carb Cheesecake Filling
- Break the 6 Light Rye Wasa Crackers in half and place in the blender.
- Add the remaining crust ingredients (butter, monk fruit and cinnamon) into the blender until the mixture is crumbs.
- Press two teaspoons of the "graham cracker crust" mixture into each individual cup. Use the back of the spoon to press it down.
- Place the cups in the fridge while you make the cheesecake filling.
- Place the block of softened cream cheese into a mixing bowl and mix for one minute.
- Add the 1/4 cup of monk fruit, heavy whipping cream and Sweet Drops.
- Mix for several minutes until the mixture becomes larger in volume and a creamy, whipped consistency.
- Put the cheesecake filling into a large ziplock bag and snip off the corner.
- Pipe the cheesecake filling into each cup, filling them half way.
- Next, add a layer of diced strawberries to each cup.
- Pipe in additional cheesecake filling, leaving about 1/2 an inch from the top. (If you have a different size cup than I used, you just want equal amounts of cheesecake in each cup)
- Top with additional diced strawberries.