A tangy and sweet strawberry lemonade Bai sorbet to satisfy your sweet tooth without added sugar.
I am really wanting to get into the fall spirit. The kids and I have been making mummy granola bars and Frankenstein brownie bites over here in hopes that fall and Halloween are just around the corner.
But in reality, we had the hottest day of the year here last week and this upcoming week isn’t looking a lot better. A “cold” front is going to lower us down into the high 80’s. Not exactly what I am looking for in a cold front but I guess it beats 100 degrees!
So since it has been so hot and in between my fall decorating, I have wanted something cool and refreshing to end my meals. Last week I made a Bai Mango Sorbet (THM E) and it was so yummy. Since that one turned out so well, I wanted a Trim Healthy Mama S option too.
This Strawberry Lemonade Bai Sorbet is slightly sour and sweet and kind of reminds me of the frozen lemonade cups you can buy at a baseball game or the grocery store.
(Affiliate Links are used in this post. A small commission may be paid to me at no extra cost to you and that helps to support this page. Please see my disclosures page for additional information.)
Want more healthy THM/Keto Recipes – Click Here to follow on Pinterest.
Strawberry Lemonade Bai Sorbet – THM S or FP
I like to create healthy desserts for my family with no added sugar that they will love. This frozen lemonade is a hit with the kids and will have you feeling like summer time is just around the corner.
And you can feel good eating it because it is low carb, has no added sugar and is packed with fruit! So it works for Keto/Low Carb/Trim Healthy Mama and many other healthy eating plans.
Here is what you need to create this fruity, frozen treat!
- Strawberry Lemonade Bai
- Frozen Berry Blend or Frozen Strawberries
- Heavy Whipping Cream (To make lighten this up and make it a THM FP, omit the HWC & Sub Unsweetened Almond Milk)
- Fat Free Reddi Whip for Garnish (optional, personal choice)
Making the Blender Sorbet
Add the frozen berries, Bai and heavy whipping cream to your blender. Blend well until smooth. You can serve immediately for a soft serve consistency.
My preferred method is to spread the strawberry lemonade Bai sorbet in a small pyrex dish. Then place in freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
After freezing for a couple of hours, scoop into a bowl and serve with a squirt of Fat Free Reddi Whip.
Tips for the Perfect Sorbet
- Taming the Sour – The sorbet is sweet and tangy and from the lemonade. Adding the rich and creamy Fat Free Reddi Whip (light blue top) will offset that a bit.
- Type of Frozen Fruit – I used a mixed berry blend when I made this recipe. The seeds didn’t blend completely in my blender. If that bothers you, you might want to opt for strawberries only. *Update* I made it again using only strawberries & much prefer that method.
- Freeze Time – Freeze the sorbet for 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to serving for a firmer consistency. You can eat it after 30 minutes in the freezer or even right out of the blender (don’t ask me how I know) for a soft serve version. If you leave it in the freezer too long, it will become solid. Just let it sit on the counter a few minutes to soften up.
Try the THM E No Sugar Added Bai Mango Sorbet too!
Follow on Instagram for a low carb/healthy eating Trim Healthy Mama food diary.